Hotel Rack Rates:
All rates are in US dollars and are subject to a statutory levy of 14% and a service charge of 10%. Porcelain Suite (One king size double bed) US$240 ++ ($300.96net)
These prices include complimentary breakfast
- All bedrooms are air conditioned with king size beds and fitted mosquito nets.
- We do not have triple bedded rooms. An additional bed for a child 3-12yrs can only be provided in one of our Loft Suites at any one time at a rate of 35USD++ per day (43.89USD net, non-commissionable).
- We do not offer half or full board rates
- We are unable to provide drivers accommodation
- We cannot accept reservations with children under 3yrs and we cannot allow children under 16yrs in the Grand Apartment
- Maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults in the Library, Mews and Admiral Cheng Ho Suites. All other rooms and suites have a strict maximum occupancy of 2 people.
Peak Season Dates: Peak season periods require a minimum stay of three nights and attract a 25% supplement
• 19th December 2014 – 31 January 2015 inclusive, includes Christmas and Western New Year
• Chinese New Year: 14th – 21st February 2015 inclusive
• Galle Literary Festival 2015 TBC
• Easter Holiday 3rd – 10th April 2015 inclusive
• Any other festivals, cricket matches or events that may be announced from time to time
Cancellation less than 14 days before arrival will result in a 100% cancellation fee
The hotel has long been a microcosm of the Fort, and the breath taking display of blue and white plates imported by the Chinese all those centuries ago, give added credence to this impression.
This suite benefits from its own dressing room cum bathroom, offering guests the luxury of privacy and space, two rarities in our otherwise hyper intrusive reality.
Safety Deposit Box
Telephone (Not direct dial)
Complimentary bottled water (replenished daily)
2018 Leading Boutique Hotel Awards Winner
2018 World Luxury Hotel Awards Winner