Hotel Rack Rates:
All rates are in US dollars and are subject to a statutory levy of 14% and a service charge of 10%.
Admiral Cheng Ho Suite (One king and one queen double beds) 295USD++ (369.93net)
These prices include complimentary breakfast
- All bedrooms are air conditioned with king size beds and fitted mosquito nets.
- We do not have triple bedded rooms. An additional bed for a child 3-12yrs can only be provided in one of our Loft Suites at any one time at a rate of 35USD++ per day (43.89USD net, non-commissionable).
- We do not offer half or full board rates
- We are unable to provide drivers accommodation
- We cannot accept reservations with children under 3yrs and we cannot allow children under 16yrs in the Grand Apartment
- Maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults in the Library, Mews and Admiral Cheng Ho Suites. All other rooms and suites have a strict maximum occupancy of 2 people.
Peak Season Dates: Peak season periods require a minimum stay of three nights and attract a 25% supplement
• 19th December 2014 – 31 January 2015 inclusive, includes Christmas and Western New Year
• Chinese New Year: 14th – 21st February 2015 inclusive
• Galle Literary Festival 2015 TBC
• Easter Holiday 3rd – 10th April 2015 inclusive
• Any other festivals, cricket matches or events that may be announced from time to time
Cancellation less than 14 days before arrival will result in a 100% cancellation fee
Larger than life
Much like the man himself, this double storey suite with 20 foot ceilings is impressively large, and eminently suitable for families. The screen made from rare antique columns on the upper floor, ensures complete privacy.
A fitting tribute
Decorated with antique Chinese and South-East Asian fittings, the suite’s centerpiece is an antique Chinese opium bed that may prove too addictive to leave.
Safety Deposit Box
Telephone (Not direct dial)
Complimentary bottled water (replenished daily)
2018 Leading Boutique Hotel Awards Winner
2018 World Luxury Hotel Awards Winner