Wellness on your mind? Bookmark this five-night retreat in DehradunBy Galle Fort Hotel on Friday, April 6th, 2018
In today’s tech-savy times, you are more connected with the world than ever before. You’re well-informed about your friends and family; abreast with the news and global affairs. Amidst this noise, perhaps the only entity you’re not connected with is your own self. After all, city life is exhausting and can easily take a toll on your physical and mental well-being. In case you’re looking for a quick recharge to break away from the mundane, Vana’s five-night retreat in Dehradun is just what you need. Here’s what you can expect:
Five nights of wellness
An hour’s drive from Dehradun Airport leads you to Vana, a wellness sanctuary that pairs authentic traditions with personalised service. Building up to its fifth anniversary in 2019, it is launching ‘Vana 5’, a five-night retreat. While Vanavasis are often recommended to stay here for at least seven nights, the new programme is especially beneficial for city dwellers who’re drawn towards the idea of wellness but can’t spare a long time from their schedule. Vana 5 will be available from May to October but this time, in its maiden year, the offer is available from April 1.
At Vana, everything is designed to spark a connection with your inner self. The living spaces, for instance, are thoughtfully designed using natural materials that merge into the surrounding sal forests and fruit orchards. The retreat is priced at Rs 1,25,000 for a single guest and Rs1,75,000 for two guests sharing a room, which includes:
- stay in a forest or garden room
- all cuisine including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- a private wellness treatment every day
- group sessions that form part of Vana’s weekly calendar
- consultation on arrival and a Wellness Summary on departure
- daily change of attire, including footwear and accessories
- airport transfers in Dehradun
- all taxes. service charge is not levied and guests are discouraged from offering tips
For more details, visit here.
Taken from: cntraveller.in